A Simple Way to Create a Powerful Legacy
At the National Museum of American History, we use history to empower people to create a just and compassionate future. Naming the National Museum of American History as a beneficiary is a simple, yet impactful way you can support this mission into the future.
You can name NMAH as a beneficiary of all or part of your:
- IRA or other retirement plan
- Life insurance policy
- Commercial annuities
- Donor advised fund
Your Next Steps
- Contact your plan administrator to request a change of beneficiary form (or log on to your provider’s website to update online).
- Decide what percentage (1 to 100) you would like us to receive and name us, along with percentage you chose on the beneficiary form.
- Return the form to your plan administrator and keep a copy for your records.
- Notify us of your gift so we can thank you and welcome you into the Star-Spangled Banner Society.
We would be happy to illustrate how your gift makes an impact at the Museum.
Federal Tax ID Number: